Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 5, 2009

First Birthday






















This was Carson's cake after he finished eating.








I am sorry that I am just now posting. I was extremely busy the month of March with science fair at school. Carson had a great first birthday. It is hard to believe that it has already been a year since he was born. In this last week he has started taking between two and four steps on his on before he falls down. We are also excited about getting to go to Washington D.C. over Easter. I have a first cousin who is getting married. Matt also worked really hard one day and got us tickets so that Carson can participate in the Easter Egg Roll on the South Lawn of the White House. I will try and post pictures when we get back home.

2 comments:

ABL said...

How great Amy! I can't believe Carson is already one! He's growing up so fast, and what a memory to get to go to the White House Easter Egg Roll! Y'all have fun and I can't wait to see pics.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Kudos to Matt, for scoring the Easter event. I definitely want to see pictures of that. Are you guys flying?